- AuthCryptor efficiently protects against insider attacks.
- The system combines authentication and end-to-end encryption into one integrated process.
- The zero-knowledge-protocol secures the integrity, origin and confidentiality of transmitted data even when utilizing unsecure networks.
- The system is independent from third parties therefore not reliant on the public key or certificate infrastracture.
- Man-in-the-Middle-Attacks are detected and prevented.
- No passwords or password equivilant data is sent or stored for the authentication process.
- The system ensures Perfect Forward Secrecy.
- The system adheres to guidelines and specifications of the Federal Office for Information Security BSI (Germany) and NIST (U.S.)
- Existing processes can be upgraded with AuthCryptor.
Areas of Application
Transfer of confidential data
Confidential data such as system-data, images, videostreams can be securely transferred from a remote site.
Remote control of complex systems
Alarm-Systems, Video-Surveillance-Systems, Smart-Homes. Industrial plants etc. can be securely controlled from a remote location.
Access to buildings and vehicles can be secured by utilizing the authentication part of AuthCryptor.
Remote maintenance applications can be secured by AuthCryptor.
Possible alternative for VPN solutions
AuthCryptor can be utilized as an integrated alternative for VPN solutions especially if it is not desired that a user has direct access to the underlying network (e.g. WebServices etc.)
Particularly man-machine interactions can be secured by utilizing AuthCryptor.